frequently asked questions: buying a ticket with statechamps
- how do I download my ticket(s)?
Enter your email address below and click submit. We’ll resend confirmation emails for all orders placed with that email address in the last 6 months. Just click the link in the appropriate confirmation email to add the ticket(s) to the StateChamps App on your phone.
- i can’t find my confirmation email. can you resend it?
Sure! Just enter your email address below and click submit. We’ll resend confirmation emails for all orders placed with that email address in the last 6 months.
- i created an account when i purchased tickets, but i can’t remember my password. help!
To recover your password:
- Please visit this page
- Enter the email address you used to create your account and click the “Reset My Password” button.
- StateChamps will email you a password reset link. When you receive it, click the button labeled “Choose a new password”
- Follow the directions to create a new password, then click the button labeled “Change my password”
- i created an account when purchasing my tickets, and now i’d like to log in and review my order history. how do i do that?
Please visit this page and log in.
Please note that you must have created an account, or logged into an existing account, when purchasing tickets in order to review your order history.
- can i use statechamps if i don’t have a smartphone?
To use StateChamps, you must have a smartphone available to download your digital tickets. If you do not have a smartphone, but would like to buy your tickets in advance of an event, the best way is to coordinate with other people attending the event.
As long as someone with a smartphone can be there to enter the event with you at the same time, all of your tickets can be redeemed at the same time.
- i accidentally bought tickets for the wrong event. what should i do?
Give us a call at (1-844-502-4267). Our customer support team will help you get the tickets you need!
- my code doesn’t work anymore, but i haven’t used all my tickets. help!
Give us a call at (1-844-502-4267), so our customer support team can take a look at your order.
- i need to change the email address on my order.
- i’m a school athletic director/administrator. where do i log in to the client portal?
You can log in by clicking here.
- when i install attempt to install the statechamps app from the play store, why do i get the message “the page you requested is invalid”?
This may occur when accessing the Play Store within a web browser. Instead download the StateChamps app using your Play Store App, and you’ll be up and running in no time.