DIGITAL TICKETS FOR BOOSTER CLUBS
StateChamps is Free to Schools, and Includes Free Printed Tickets
StateChamps is available to high schools and booster clubs nationwide at no cost to the schools. Patrons pay a small per ticket fee to cover the cost of the service. Additionally, StateChamps offers free printed tickets to client schools.
Secure Credit Card Transactions and Easy Reporting
With StateChamps, online transactions via all major credit cards are fully auditable, completely secure, and safe. By offering an online option, schools and booster clubs can remove paperwork, cash boxes and checks from the equation.
- Full sales reports are available to administrators online, 24/7
- Payouts from events occur weekly via check or direct deposit
- No contracts are required to sell tickets online.
Introducing the StateChamps POP App
We’re excited to introduce StateChamps POP, our new point of purchase app! StateChamps POP enables you to quickly and easily accept credit or debit card payments at your school’s events and performances!
StateChamps POP is connected with your existing StateChamps account, so there are no contracts to sign and no paperwork to fill out. The app is a free download, and the pricing per transaction is simple and straightforward – just 5% processing per transaction.
Download StateChamps POP on:
Here’s how to get started:
- Download StateChamps POP from the App Store or Google Play (coming soon).
- Log in with your StateChamps account, and you will see the Items Screen.
- Click “New Product”
- On the next screen, you can choose from three common product categories, or “Other.” Just type in the price, pick the category, and click “Add.”
- The new item then pops onto the screen. Add as many items as you like!
To sell items on site at your event, just:
- Open the app.
- Click the plus sign to add the desired item to the cart.
- When you’re ready, hit “Checkout.”
- Scan credit or debit cards using the app, expediting the check out process. You can also enter card information manually, if desired.
- At the end of the transaction, you have the option to email your customer a receipt.
It really is that easy! And YOU can track all your sales in real time. Download StateChamps POP today and watch your event sales POP!
Best Features for Booster Clubs
With a Digital All-Sports Pass, fans can access any event offered by your program.
These replace physical paper or plastic cards, saving time and resources for school staff.
With Season Tickets and Packages, schools can lock in regular fans and give them access to a full season’s worth of athletics with a one-time purchase.
Fans can even choose their own seats for the duration of the season.
No Ticket Scanners Required
In the past, online ticketing didn’t make sense for high school for one very simple reason: ticket scanners. Ticket scanners are expensive, fragile, and often confusing to your gate staff. Plus, they require frequent charging and a wifi signal.
That’s why we invented SHARE AND TEAR – the patent-pending game-changing technology that is making scanners obsolete. Here’s a quick video to explain how it works.
Reviews? Just Ask Our Clients
StateChamps is the exclusive online ticketing solution of:
- Houston Independent School District
- Michigan High School Athletic Association
- Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletics Association
- Oklahoma Secondary Schools Athletic Association
- Delaware Interscholastic Activities Association
- Louisiana High School Athletic Association
- …..and hundreds of high schools nationwide.
You can see their comments and reviews on our testimonial page.
How does my school’s athletic department get started?
1. you sign up
It’s easy to get started. Just fill out this simple form or call one of our team members at 1-844-50CHAMPS (1-844-502-4267).
Here’s the information you’ll need:
the name and address of your school or organization
your event schedule and ticket prices
your seating chart (if you plan on using assigned seating)
Don’t worry if you don’t have all of your event information! Our support staff will follow up with you and help you fill in the blanks. We are also able to accommodate special seating and ticket distribution requests – just let us know what you need!
After we have your event information, our staff gets busy setting up your event. Usually you’re ready to go on sale within a couple of days! You’ll have a final opportunity to review your event before we make tickets available to the public.
2. fans buy tickets
When your tickets go on sale, your fans and patrons can buy them online from your dedicated school page at www.statechamps.com/buy-tickets, from your own school’s website, or via our toll-free call center at 1-844-50CHAMPS (1-844-502-4267). A small fee is passed along to your fans to cover the cost of the service.
3. we deliver tickets
With our proprietary SHARE AND TEAR™ technology, we can deliver digital tickets directly and securely to the StateChamps App on the ticket buyer’s smartphone.
We can also provide customized printed tickets for any and all of your school’s needs, free of charge! Let us know how many you’ll need and we’ll get them shipped to you ASAP.
4. your school gets paid
We issue a check to your school a short time after the event for the FULL FACE VALUE of tickets sold online. That’s right – there is NO COST to schools!
Request More Information
Would you like to know more about StateChamps? Complete the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch via email to answer any questions you might have.