The mission of StateChamps is to use our expertise in ticketing and community building to reinvent the high school fan experience, and leverage this position to advance high school athletics and activities programs nationwide.
- Integrity – All decisions made within the company adhere to the highest level of integrity. It is never acceptable to sacrifice the integrity and character of yourself or the company.
- Superior Service – We owe our customers our full attention no matter how significant the issue at hand. We treat our customers as we want to be treated. Nobody provides better service. Likewise, we are responsive and proactive to all issues and requests.
- Exceptional Employees – Our people are what make us successful. Employees at StateChamps get the individual attention they deserve. In return, only the best people are employed by StateChamps. Mediocrity is abhorred and not tolerated.
- Fun – We believe in living in the moment. Life is what we are doing today and therefore we will enjoy what we are doing regardless of the circumstance.
- Innovation – Everyone is responsible for developing better ways of doing business. We improve every day and are never complacent with our current status.
Who is StateChamps?
StateChamps is a division of TicketBiscuit, a leading provider of event ticketing and management software. Over 2000 clients nationwide use TicketBiscuit software solutions and services to sell over $100 million in tickets annually.
Since 2001, we have focused on building custom ticketing solutions for organizations and entrepreneurs.
Our team of 50 experts is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. We also have offices in Portland, Oregon, and Manila, Philippines. In 2013 and 2015, TicketBiscuit was recognized as one of Birmingham’s best places to work. In 2015, we were also recognized as a member of the Inc 5000, and we boast an A+ Rating with the BBB.